The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Starting Over

Trying to eat better is very hard. I have been trying very hard to eat more whole foods. But then the weekend comes and we have three parties to go to, all of them include food.  It becomes almost impossible to eat in a whole foods, less sugar, less processed diet. While there may be a choice or two that is healthy, most of the food is not really all that healthy. Usually there are way too many desserts, pastas, chips, white breads. The problem is that as much as I like healthy food, I also like the junk food. And once I start to eat the junk food, I have a hard time stopping. Then I feel way too full and bloated, and I am back to square one.

I I am going to continue trying. I am not going to give up. And I am going to continue to fight my cravings. I am going to tell myself that even though I may not eat the way I should, I can always start over.

No comments: