The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

This past week was a busy week. It seemed like I had not time to even sit down, except for driving to El Paso and home on Wed. I was on the go from the time I got up in the morning until I went to bed.

Monday was Memorial Day. Sarah and I went and helped the VFW put flags out at the cemetery at 6:00am. Then I took her and a friend to breakfast. In the afternoon the kids performed in a music recital that the piano teacher put on. After the recital we ent to her house for a barbeque and swimming. Then Matt and I went to the VFW for our usual Monday night karaoke. (Well, my usual karaoke, Matt does not sing, he is a groupie.)

Tuesday I got up, walked then ended up helping find someone a ride to Las Cruces. I had a friend’s two kids in to play with Ben and Rebekah. I took the youth group to wash windows for their fundraiser. I then took kids to youth group, came home and let the two younger ones run through the sprinklers. I made dinner and then went to play softball, a double header.

Wednesday was a fun day. I had set a trip up to go to the zoo. I had about 27 adults and kids meet at the El Paso Zoo for a day out. We had so much fun.

Thursday I tried something new and went to water aerobics. What a great way to exercise while having tons of fun. Then I went to the commissary. I came home and had to do my usual job of scrubbing floors for a lady from church. Then I cooked dinner and went to a softball game, only one this time.

Friday I walked in the morning, took Matt to work, went to Wal-Mart. I came home and put soup in the crockpot, then I took the kids swimming, came home at the soup in the crock pot and crashed. I was in bed, sound asleep by 8:30pm. I seem to have caught a head cold and so I really needed the sleep.

Saturday, today, whew what a day. I took youth group kids to wash windows for their fundraiser, two houses today. Then Matt called to say he forgot to tell me about the fire department family day cookout. So we went to the fire department for lunch. After that we attended a fun birthday party for our favorite four year old. Then Matt and I ended the evening with dinner out with friends.

I am hoping next week is not quite as busy, although I am afraid it might be. I am still taking kids to wash windows. My sister is moving back and will be here on Wed. Who knows what else will crop up. But that is our crazy life, it never stops, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

No comments: