The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Food Rating System

My kids like to eat. I don’t usually have a problem with them being super picky. They all have something they just don’t care for, and I try not to make a big deal out of it. So I thought it was funny when Ben and Rebekah came up with a food rating system last night during dinner. They are going to rate our dinners according to this scale.

  • ***** Five Stars – Awesome meal! Can we have this again tomorrow night.
  • **** Four Stars –we like this, we could eat this again
  • *** Three Stars – just okay, nothing great
  • ** Two Stars – edible
  • * One Star – barely edible
  • No stars – YUCK! We don’t even want to take a second bite.

Last night our meal was a green salad, (baby spinach, kale, chard & carrots. I the opened some Tuna and put some on their salad along with baby tomatoes. Both Ben and Rebekah rated this salad as a three. Ben told me if I had taken the tuna off, it would be a five star.

Tonight we had a meal consisting of a vegetable soup that was chock full of vegetable and  Scottish oat scones. Ben and Rebekah decided that this was a five star meal. In fact everybody liked the soup and said I should make it again.

No comments: