The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Friday, January 4, 2013

New Socks + New Pillow = Bliss

Yesterday when we went to Costco, I bought two items that make me feel very pampered. I bought new socks and a new pillow.

051 

The new socks are wool and I just love the stripes and colors. I know that socks are hidden by my shoes, but just putting them on in the morning brightens my day. And the feel of them is very soft and comforting.

The pillow was a surprise purchase. Matt really is the one who needed a new pillow. But at Costco, they come in sets of two. So I was the happy recipient of the second pillow in the package. It is very soft and fluffy.

The older I get, the more I appreciate the little things in life, like new socks and a new pillow.

No comments: