The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Monday, April 22, 2013

What’s for Dinner?

About 3:00 pm each and every afternoon comes the inevitable question: What’s for dinner, Mom? On my best weeks, I have a menu, have all ingredients for said menu and know exactly what is for dinner. Other weeks, well, not so much. It is a, let me check the refrigerator and pantry to see what I can pull together. And if it is a really bad night, with lots to do, it may just be Taco Bell.

But tonight was a good night. I pulled out pizza crust dough that I had in the freezer to thaw. I browned hamburger with onions. Then I rolled the crust out and par-baked it for about 10 minutes. I pulled it out and spread a can of petite diced tomatoes over the crust. I then put on the browned hamburger and onions, spread green chiles over the hamburger and sprinkled cheddar cheese over the top. I baked it for about another 10 minutes and Voila!

Green Chile Cheeseburger Pizza

20130422-185846

It was a hit. All four kids and myself loved it. I am going to have to make it again soon, since it is  completely gone and Matt, who was at work, did not get any.

No comments: