The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 27 Gratitude Challenge

Today I am thankful for something a little frivolous.  I am thankful that our dog, Loki, likes to walk on the treadmill. Here in Idaho it is cold and snowy and nobody particularly wants to go out and walk the dog. So we have been walking him on my treadmill. 

008

We actually taught him to walk on the treadmill a couple years ago when we lived in Montana. Loki absolutely loves to walk on the treadmill. I used to walk with him, but the deck is fairly narrow and I end up walking a little funny, so now he has his time to walk and I have mine. What I find hilarious is any time I get on the treadmill, Loki is right there wanting to get on as well, even if he has already had a turn. 

011

Thank you Lord for my treadmill so that I can exercise and so can my dog!

Check out what others are thankful for today. Go to Brenda’s Garden of Learning and read about the abundance and blessing God has given.

4 comments:

Jen U. said...

What a beautiful dog! That is a blessing, indeed that he will do that. Maybe we can teach our dog to do that? ;-)

Catherine said...

That's so cute! He really is a gorgeous dog.

SisterTipster said...

HOW adorable! AND such a great idea~we have snow here too and our poor pooch has to walk in it~along with us~but we did train her to lie on her back and let us wipe her feet when we bring her in LOL...treadmill would help with PART of why we go out LOL...cutie dog, too! HUGS!

jimi said...

That is too funny! Too bad you can't get an extra long treadmill so she can enjoy chasing you! But at least she's willing to take turns... Have a blessed week!