The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pumpkin Muffins

I made some of the most delicious pumpkin muffins today. I used a recipe I found on the website 100 Days of Real Food. The recipe called for Spelt flour. I had never used Spelt flour. I had found at our small natural foods store in town a tiny bag of Spelt flour. It had enough in it to make one batch of these muffins. Now I wish I had bought more. I think I will add Spelt flour to my Azure Standard order for next month. It made silky, smooth, light textured muffins with a great taste.

20130820-075133

So I ate one pumpkin muffin and made my iced tea for breakfast. It was a wonderful breakfast to start what turned out to be a very busy, emotionally draining day.

20130820-075831

No comments: