The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yeah! Packers

We have one very happy family tonight. Why?

The Packers are going to the Superbowl!

My husband is from Wisconsin. He has been a Packers fan all his life. I wish he could be back in Wisconsin to watch the game with his family. But , Idaho is a long way away from Wisconsin. That is Air Force life for you.

We have visited  WI during football season. They LOVE their Packers. We have seen green and gold snowmen, green and gold bagels, almost anything you can think of and someone in WI has turned it green and gold.  So I wish there was a way I could take my husband back to his home state and just be there for the ambiance surrounding this sports occasion.

I love you honey!

GO Pack GO!

2 comments:

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Had happy men at my house today too! My son is a Packers fan and my husband a Steelers fan (actually there aren't too many teams they don't like.) Stopping by on this week's Blog Walk to say hi!

Marie said...

I've often wondered what it'd be like to live in a town where your team made it to the superbowl. Sorry you're husband can't be there, but I'm sure he'll cheer just as heartily from Idaho.
Just stopping from the TOS blog walk