A very big THANK YOU! to Sister T over at Sister Tipster's Tell'n It. She awarded the “Stylish Blogger Award” to me. Thanks Sister T for thinking of me. Make sure you visit her blog, she tells about a lot of giveaways and freebies you can find as well as reviews for The Old Schoolhouse.
Here's what I need to do to accept this award and what my nominees will do:
- Award this to other bloggers. I think it is supposed to be 15 bloggers but I am not that brave and am just doing 4.
- Tell 7 things about myself. “You might be surprised to know?…”
- Make sure I let my nominees know about the award.
- And for my nominees, link back to me here at ClarkClan Craziness.
And now….. “You might be surprised to know….”
- I am 37 years old this week and have been married for 18 years.
- I love having a dog and would like at least one more.
- I have learned to speak in public, but it still scares me to death .
- I love plants, and after years of practice, actually keep them alive now.
- I love homeschooling my kids, but even after 9 years and a son graduating this spring, I still wonder if I am doing the right thing. ( Just for the record, my husband, who is sitting beside me says I am.)
- I love snowmen, but only like snow if I don’t have to drive in it.
- I love pink and purple and anything girly (flowers, hearts, and so on).
On to the next part of the award: awarding this to other bloggers. I am fairly new in the blogging world and this is the hardest part for me.
I am awarding the “Stylish Blogger Award” to
- Vickie at Tumbleweed News. Fun blog of reviews and life homeschooling many kids and grandkids.
- Lisa at Lisa's Lighthearted Library my sister the Librarian, maybe now she will update her fun blog of library and research tips.
- Denise at Light Liberty and Learning. I love the style of Denise’s blog, and I like to read her well thought out reviews.
- Jimi Ann at Path of Life Home and School Beautiful pictures and wise words are the mainstay of this blog.