The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Monday, July 16, 2012

School Supply Fun

It is already school supply time. I like to take advantage of all the “back to school” sales and stock up on basic supplies. It started today at Staples. I had a coupon for $2 off a pack of Zebra brand pens. The pens were on sale for $1 a pack. So basically I got 2 packs of pens for free. They also had spiral notebooks for $0.20 and two pocket folders for $0.20. Notebook paper was only $0.75. And then when I was checking out the clerk asked if I wanted tabbed dividers. I said of course when she said they would only be $0.01. I was able to leave Staples with a full bag of supplies and only spent $4.59.  Ben, Rebekah and I were very happy and proud of our shopping trip.

No comments: