The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Guest Blogger

     I have a special privilege today. I am the guest blogger on the Molly Green, Econobusters blog. This was very exciting for me as I have never had this experience before. The topic was Frugal Breakfasts and you can find the post here Frugal Breakfast Food.  Thank you to Molly Green and Econobusters for allowing me to have this experience.

     If you have never checked out the Econobusters blog, make sure to poke around when you visit. There are many, many frugal ideas that you can implement in your own home to help you save money.  I also enjoy subscribing to Molly’s Money Saving Digest. This online digest focuses on a different area each month in which to save money. This month the Digest is called Molly Saves in the Laundry Room. Laundry can quickly become overwhelming, and I enjoyed reading this months digest with all the tips.

2 comments:

Cathlene said...

Jill, your idea of yogurt with pancakes is really good. I rarely eat them with syrup anymore.

Unknown said...

Just joined your blog! (I'm new to Molly's home team.) I really enjoy the Econobusters Blog. I remember reading your guest blog. :)