The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Labor of Love Subscription Special

 

Where can you turn to for Encouragement, Continuing Education, and Fun?

The Old Schoolhouse

The  Magazine for Homeschooling Families

This magazine is remarkable to me for being very well rounded.  Each issue offers homeschooling parents a little “Homeschool Convention”.  Just as a convention hosts a wide variety of topics, so does this magazine.  I love that each topic covered in the magazine has more than one article covering different aspects of that topic.  For example, in the summer edition, there was the topic of “Manners”. Then four articles focused on manners. From why manners are important to helping you teach manners to your children. 

I receive encouragement from reading about the struggles and triumphs of homeschooling parents. As I have chosen homeschooling my children as my main vocation, to me The Old Schoolhouse magazine is my continuing education.  I would recommend this magazine to any homeschooling family in a heartbeat!  Now that I have told you a little of why I like the magazine, read further to find out the amazing subscription offer from The Old Schoolhouse.

image 

Homeschooling Is a Labor of Love



The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is extending an extraordinary subscription offer to homeschool families. Receive a one-year print subscription for just $7.95 or a one-year plus current issue subscription for $12.95. One-year subscriptions start with the winter issue. the one-year plus current issue starts with the fall issue. Only 5000 of these special subscriptions are available from August 31 through midnight on September 15. Once the 5000 are gone, they’re gone! Hurry and grab this crazy price today!


Click here or on the picture above for more information.


I have written this advertisement in an effort to help The Old Schoolhouse advertise their sale. I will be receiving the MP3’s of their upcoming Homeschool Expo in exchange for this post.

No comments: