The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

image

Thank you to Tumbleweed News for awarding me The Versatile Blogger award.  It was quite a surprise.
There are three rules to keep this award going.
1.  Thank the person that gave it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along.
So here goes: 7 things about myself.
1. I am a wife of 18 years and have 4 kids, two boys and two girls.
2. I have been an Air Force dependent my entire life and lived in 10 countries and states. Thank you to my dad and husband for serving.
3. I am also a lifelong member of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS).
4.I enjoy sewing and reading as hobbies.  I also like scrapbooking, but have not had the time or space since we moved here.
5. I worry too much. But I confess my sin and try to remember Philippians 4:6-7 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
6. I enjoy playing games: card games, board games, Wii games.
7. I enjoy taking walks, both on my treadmill watching TV and outside.
There 7 things about myself.  Thank you again to Tumbleweed News for the award.
Now I am passing the award on to:
Lisa's Lighthearted Library Log
This blog is just starting out, but has very good library information in a fun way.
A Stable Beginning
I enjoy reading this blog that I learned about through being on The Old Schoolhouse Review Crew.  I love reading the adventures of her girls.

No comments: