The crazy life of the ClarkClan. Living a life of grace through Jesus Christ.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Boxes, Boxes Everywhere

Everywhere I turn in my house, I see boxes.  Once again, the Crazy Life of the Clark Clan has struck.

     Around the first of July, I had a phone call.  The lease for the house we are renting is up around the beginning of August.  We were planning on going in to sign a new lease when "the call" came.  The people that own our house are moving back and do not want to renew our lease.  What does this mean? 30 days to find a house and move. 30 days to come up with new deposits while the deposit on this house is tied up until after we are out. So, boxes, boxes everywhere and no new house.

     The bottom line, What does this really mean? TRUST Trust that God will never leave us nor forsake us. Trust that he sees and knows and most of all cares. Trust that even though I may not know where we will live, God does. Trust that God will supply all my need!

     Do we know into what house we are moving? Not yet, but I know God knows, and it is enough.

1 comment:

Just an Average American Mom said...

Great attitude!

Life is so great at times, you just have to step back and breathe it in!